Did you know that the vast majority of “new and noteworthy” podcasts on Stitcher and iTunes are hosted by men? In fact, statistics from Stitcher regarding top podcasts, only about 10% are hosted by women, while 80% are hosted by men. Women listen to a lot of podcasts, webinars, and attend dozens of conferences, but statistics show that the majority of business professionals and leaders are actually using their voice as a vehicle to increase their sales, earn more money, and market their businesses. Women often struggle with finding and utilizing their voice as a means to improve their businesses for three reasons:
- We feel we don’t have anything to say.
- If we do have something to say, we often ask ourselves “why would anyone be willing to listen to what I have to say?”
- We are afraid of our own power.
Ladies, it’s time to step into your power, find you voice, and be more competitive with the male leaders in your industry.
Here are three strategies you can implement today to help you find your voice, step into your power, and be the Fierce Feminine Leader that I know you can be.
- Start Commenting on Blogs & Articles
- “Weigh-in” on articles and blogs you find interesting. Don’t just share those articles on Facebook and Twitter. Do both!
- Are you “internet shy,” or maybe commenting online just isn’t your thing? There’s an alternative! Send those articles that you find interesting to someone you admire. Tell them why you think it’s valuable and why you are sharing it with them. This serves two purposes – builds your network and helps you find and practice using your voice.
- Practice Your Voice at Conferences
- Every conference has a Q&A period. Use this time to practice using your voice and making it heard. Ask questions.
- Pay Closer Attention to the Material that Fascinates You
- Identify your “controlling idea.” Your controlling idea is your central area of focus. Identifying your controlling idea helps you become known for something, builds your expertise in a topic, and helps other people understand what you’re all about.
So, ladies, I challenge you this week to begin practicing these strategies to help you find your voice and become the Fierce Feminine Leader I know you can be!
Who is the Lucky April Contest Winner?
Congratulations to Vlad Secovich for being the first lucky winner of the monthly contest! As the winner, you will receive a free private coaching session with me! Thank you for listening to the Fierce Feminine Leader podcast, and leaving your honest feedback on iTunes!
To participate in May’s contest and receive a special private coaching session with me, leave me an honest review on iTunes!
A Special Announcement
I am excited to share with all of you Fierce Feminine Leaders a special promotion that I am running on May 18!
I am hosting a very special, free training webinar called “Stories That Sell.” If you are a thought leader that sells your expertise, this training webinar is for you!
What you will learn:
- The 3 stories you must tell in order to position yourself as the expert in your field.
- Why so many coaches, consultants, and service providers struggle to replace their corporate salaries.
- A “behind the scenes look” and how I earned an income as a global thought leader
- What sales and marketing structures you need in order to build a 6-figure business as a coach, consultant, or service provider.
If you are a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, or service provider, this training webinar is for you!
To register for the Stories That Sell Training Webinar, happening on May 18 visit www.eleanorbeaton.com/storiesthatsell
Thank you for listening to the Fierce Feminine Podcast!
Until next time…