Kelly joins me today to share her experience as a millennial leader and what it was like to meet Queen Elizabeth II. She shares how she manages multiple projects, how she grows her businesses, and how she leads a variety of different brands while still getting everything done.
“The more you project positive energy toward your ideas, the more you will attract positive energy back into your life.” – Kelly Lovell
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Her strategy for managing multiple projects
- How she decided to create 5 different brands under one parent company
- Her strategy for managing and growing multiple brands
- The importance of separating your personal brand from your company brand
- Strategies for leading a team that is working on multiple projects to get the best results
- Her planning process and strategy
- How she learned and developed her leadership skills
- The importance of having a mentor
- The impact that hiring a team has had on her business
- Key experiences that shaped who she is today
- What she means by having a “no ceiling thinking” mentality
Techniques to Keep the “No Ceiling Thinking” Momentum:
- Making a conscious effort to stay optimistic.
- Staying aware of your thoughts and feelings.
- Celebrating the things you did get accomplished instead of what you couldn’t accomplish today.
Connect with Kelly Lovell:
5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work Free Training
Are you ready to realize where your power leaks are and how to plug them? Join us for the 90-minute Free Master Class: 5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work!
You will learn…
- 5 surprising power leaks that derail the careers of highly ambitious female leaders
- How to tell if a lack of self-awareness is holding you back from opportunity and threatening your reputation
- Why so many professional women struggle to transform from being a do-er to being a leader
- Why the failure to change could keep you overlooked and underpaid
- Proven strategies to boost your confidence and personal power – even in the most competitive work environments and cultures
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our wonderful sponsors, BMO – Bank of Montreal – The Bank for Women.
Join the conversation at BMO for Women to gain the insight, knowledge, and support you need to succeed and to truly understand how to manage your money!