Jen joins me today to share how her professional journey led to the founding of her business where she knits together her passions and all the different experiences she has had. She also shares the idea of manifestation and how you can create an impact by being specific in your manifesting. She also shares some networking tips with power players and the difference that one-on-one relationships make in the lives of others.
“When things start to align, you know you’re doing the right thing” – Jen Fitzpatrick
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What “creating a movement” means to Jen
- How the Classroom Connections Program impacts elementary students;
- The career path that led her to what she’s doing now
- Challenges she encountered as an educator
- The first FEMM Live event happening in Toronto on October 21
- How to weave together your experiences to create something that would make an impact
- Benefits of being specific when manifesting
- Why pay attention to synchronicities or meaningful coincidences
- What to do when things aren’t working out for you
Jen’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Focus on what you already have and be grateful.
- Tap into what you already know and write down your ideas.
- Get out there, meet people, and network.
- Be open to opportunities.
- Find the balance among your family, life, and work.
- The Artist’s Way Book by Julia Cameron
Connect with Jen Fitzpatrick:
- Female Entrepreneur Mentorship Movement International Website
- Sponsor a student for only $137 at the FEMM Live Events
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Join our 3-day leadership retreat: Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World to learn how your message can help you change the way you speak, lead, and run your business!
You will learn:
- Day 1: Where to Find the Speaking Gigs that will Explode Your Visibility
- Day 2: How to Craft an Expert Talk – and How to Tailor Your Expert Talk to Any Speaking Situation
- Day 3: How to Establish Yourself as the Preeminent Expert in your field
The Million Dollar Message Retreat: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World retreat starts November 10, 2017! There are only a few spots left so head over to YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com to claim your spot today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!