Kelly joins me today to share how she built a seven-figure business and how she plans to make Fitfluential the next HGTV of the fitness industry. She also shares how you can set boundaries with your team, especially if there are family members involved, so you can step up effectively as a leader by unlearning your limiting beliefs and through the transformation and renewal of your way of thinking.
“You’re the boss. Trust your vision. Drive the ship.” – Kelly Olexa
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Kelly’s new mission for Fitfluential and what made her decide to shift the business model
- Challenges she encountered through her business transition
- Phases that the Fitfluential team went through as they worked on the shift
- Why she founded the company
- Explaining “the reluctant entrepreneur” and “reluctant leader”
- Defining Impostor Syndrome and how to recognize it
- How she overcomes years of people-pleasing on a daily basis
- Effects of fear, family conditioning, and limiting self-beliefs
Kelly’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Stop worrying about making people like you and approve of you.
- You are the sum total of the people you spend time with.
- Pour into yourself every day and transform the way you think, but you’ve got to be the leader in changing the way you think.
- Have more trust in yourself. Trust your gut.
- What Color Is Your Personality? Book by Carol Ritberger
- Tony Robbins Business Coaching Program
- Grant Cardone
Connect with Kelly Olexa:
Find Your Voice. Change Your World!
Join our 3-day leadership retreat: Your Million Dollar Message: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World to learn how your message can help you change the way you speak, lead, and run your business!
You will learn:
- Day 1: Where to Find the Speaking Gigs that will Explode Your Visibility
- Day 2: How to Craft an Expert Talk – and How to Tailor Your Expert Talk to Any Speaking Situation
- Day 3: How to Establish Yourself as the Preeminent Expert in your field
The Million Dollar Message Retreat: Find Your Voice, Craft Your Strategy, Change the World retreat starts November 10, 2017! There are only a few spots left so head over to YourMillionDollarMessageRetreat.com to claim your spot today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work Free Training
Are you ready to realize where your power leaks are and how to plug them? Join us for the 90-minute Free Master Class: 5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work!
You will learn…
- 5 surprising power leaks that derail the careers of highly ambitious female leaders
- How to tell if a lack of self-awareness is holding you back from opportunity and threatening your reputation
- Why so many professional women struggle to transform from being a do-er to being a leader
- Why the failure to change could keep you overlooked and underpaid
- Proven strategies to boost your confidence and personal power – even in the most competitive work environments and cultures