Sarah joins me today to share the two significant concerns she tries to resolve through her consulting company and how to successfully launch a consulting business in STEM. She also explains how you can quickly develop a solid brand and how to set up your systems and organization in a way that scalability and expansion are possible.
“Follow your gut even if it’s something that defies conventional wisdom. It’s worth taking that chance” – Sarah Nolet
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- What a consulting project looks like for her firm
- Where entrepreneurs can get started to start their agri-tech involvement
- How she realized the contributions she wanted to make in the industry
- The connection between early participation in competitive sports and future career success
- The most significant turning point in her career
- Why scalability is one of the biggest challenges she faced
- How she works with experts and leaders remotely
- Tools for effective communication
- Strategies for doing business with larger organizations
- Overcoming challenges of being a woman in the agri-tech industry
Sarah’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Take things one step at a time.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to people to build your network.
Connect with Sarah Nolet:
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2018
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.