Tips, ideas, and must-haves on how to be a winner entrepreneur in your industry are all over the Internet. Having that winning mentality, a positive attitude, and working with the right people are some of the common tips in achieving the goal of being an award-winning entrepreneur. While there’s nothing wrong with following these pieces of advice, the bottom line is whether you have the courage to do what other successful entrepreneurs in the game are not willing to do.
On this episode, I explain how being willing to do the things that others won’t do, can help take your business to the next level. I discuss the critical mindset you need to thrive and get ahead of the competition as well as the necessary questions to ask yourself to determine the future of your career and your business. I share the core differences between those who are willing to discover how far they can go and those who are unwilling to explore their potential. I also share the two things that can be in very short supply today and how having them results in the birth of a true lifestyle business.
“Do what other people are not willing to do in service of your dreams and desires.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How my former instructor had motivated me to be the fierce female entrepreneur that I am today
- The crucial question that altered my mindset as an entrepreneur
- Defining the mentality “playing to sometimes-win and sometimes-lose”
- What my former coach was willing to do that most entrepreneurs won’t do
- The differences between the successful entrepreneurs who are willing to take the lid off their limits and those who are successful but are just playing below what they’re capable of
- Why ambitious women have a difficult time letting go of underperforming members and how this impacts their dreams
- The two things that can lead you to acquire a genuine lifestyle business
- Why many female entrepreneurs are not willing to go the extra mile
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “Give yourself the support and the resources you need in order to be successful.” – Eleanor Beaton
- “Quit hiding behind previous failures and disappointments, behind the things that hold you back from shining.” – Eleanor Beaton
- “There’s a certain level of grit and resilience required to be a successful woman entrepreneur. But guess what? That place – that extra 10% – THAT’S where the success is.” – Eleanor Beaton
Join Me for Your Million Dollar Message Retreat
Are you ready to outsell and out position your competition this year? To create more impact and generate more revenue and wealth – you need a powerful, clear message that positions you as the preeminent expert in your field.
You need a Million Dollar Message.
So, if you’re ready to supercharge your impact, power up your marketing, get clear on your message, and uplevel your position, join me for Your Million Dollar Message Retreat – the premier 3-day workshop for powerhouse women entrepreneurs.
This workshop is our most intimate workshop yet! You’ll work directly with me and my team to hone your message, improve your marketing materials, and elevate your position as a powerhouse female leader.
To register for the Your Million Dollar Message Retreat 3-Day Workshop, visit http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/mdmretreat
Spots are limited – so grab your tickets today!
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.