Today’s episode was inspired by you – my wonderfully fierce feminine leaders listening to this podcast each week. In a recent survey, you asked me to share more tips on how to build and project confidence as well as overcome fears and obstacles you are dealing with in your career.
Ask, and you shall receive!
Today, I want to share with you five tips on how you can stand in your power while ‘plugging up’ various power leaks that you may be experiencing in your journey to becoming a high-achieving female leader.
5 Keys to Standing in Your Power
- Understand that criticism is a compliment.
- Criticism doesn’t mean you are doing something wrong. It just means you are playing a bigger game.
- Take nothing personally.
- When you take things personally, it not only affects you – it affects your family, your business, and your team.
- Learn to work with those you don’t like.
- You don’t have to like everyone, but you do have to be able to work well with everyone.
- Brains don’t compensate for a lack of self-awareness.
- No amount of education or training can compensate for your lack of self-awareness.
- Continue to invest in and deepen your self-awareness.
- Be a fan of humility.
- Your life is the result of your choices.
- Don’t give your power away to someone else. Your life – your career – is the result of your own decisions.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave us an honest review to let us know!
Are you ready to take the leap and uplevel your career? Apply for our free monthly Power Hour coaching session!
Are you a Fierce Feminine Leader, ready to uplevel their career and take the path less traveled but are feeling stuck? Do you seek personal, one-on-one mentoring to help you jumpstart your career to help you make the journey to becoming a fierce leader? Then, I want to speak with you!
Each month, I offer a complimentary Feminine Leadership Discovery Power Hour Session to my tribe, to help them step into their power, find their ‘power leaks’, and level up in their careers through personalized, one-on-one coaching sessions.
Visit http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/discover and apply today to reserve your session to help you get clear on your vision, set the right career goals, and discover what your next big move should be to achieve the success you deserve! Spots are limited, so ACT FAST!