Social selling is one of the hottest trends shaping modern sales. And like any trend, there is guaranteed to be tons of hype, jargon, and nonsense flooding the marketplace. Well, fear not, ladies, because we’re going to be cutting through all that jargon today.
I don’t always hop on the trend bandwagon, but social selling is something I see tremendous value in and have had tons of success with in my business. However, it is not a trend to jump on if you don’t have a few crucial elements in place first.
If you have no idea what social selling is or you’re confused how to do it well, I’m going to walk you through it all today. I want to take this BS-ridden tactic and make it crystal clear for you to add to your marketing toolbox. I’ll show you how my business uses it and how to find the best way to use it for yours.
In today’s podcast, I’m giving you the first episode in my series on social selling. This mega-powerful sales tactic is about more than posting pretty pictures on your Instagram feed. I’m going to show you how to lay a solid foundation of assets for you to launch your social selling strategy from, and the exact steps you need to take to make dynamite sales from social media. There are so many benefits to this method of selling, I can’t wait for you to give it a try.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What social selling is and why it’s important to your business right now.
- How I use social selling to grow my sales.
- The exact steps to follow for effective social selling.
- Why you have to have compassion for yourself if you want to try new tactics.
- The key to making social selling work for you.
- The assets you want to have in place before you sell on social media.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- If this episode helped you understand what social selling is and how to do it well, send me a dm over on Instagram!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!