At the beginning of 2021, I set the intention to do my dardnest to move through 2021 in a state of relaxed confidence. It’s in this state that I perform best, I enjoy my life the most, and I’m at my healthiest. I’m a much better boss, mother, wife, friend, etc.
As I mentioned last week, I’ve been pretty good at maintaining this intention in 2021 and I attribute that to the seven tips I’m sharing with you today. These tips are what have allowed me to be a CEO capable of running a very chill, very successful, 7 figure business.
If you, like me, have become disillusioned with the idea of growth at all costs, these tips give you an alternative option. You can have all the cash, influence, and autonomy you crave without the burnout and exhaustion that we so often see in CEOs.
Listen in today to find out the details of how I maintained my calm, cool, and confident mindset through the first part of 2021 and how I plan on keeping it up for the rest of the year. These tips are detailed, effective, and ready for you to start implementing in your life. Ditch the panic and burnout and start running your company with the chill confidence of Beyoncé and other badass queens.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The challenge I set for myself and how I’ve measured my progress.
- The transition Beyoncé went through that I think we can all relate to.
- Why leading is mentally strenuous.
- How I set up my business to welcome growth.
- Why your business needs to suit your preferences.
- How to create an internal sense of calm.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- If you’re ready to grow your company with a chill, relaxed, and confident mindset, come join us in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator.
- EP444: What is a Jewel Business?
- Beyoncé’s Evolution – article from Harper’s Bazaar
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!