One of my favorite sayings that I’ve heard from lots of different people is that pain is inevitable and suffering is optional. And no matter how many female founders also believe this saying, I still see so many of you going through unnecessary suffering in your businesses.
Last week, I shared how to do a pain audit of your business so you could see where your pain points are and what problems in your business are waiting for strategic solutions. Today, I’m sharing what to do once you’ve identified those pain points.
When you get the results of your pain audit, the next step is to build growth assets that will set you free and help you build a business that delivers cash, influence, and autonomy. I know that’s what so many of you are longing for, so listen in.
In this episode, learn how to follow up your pain audit with some simple steps to get past your growth ceiling and create growth assets that allow you to move through the pain. If you’ve been trying to hustle through the pain, this is your invitation to try something new. The steps I share today will help you end the suffering, identify the pain, and come up with growth-producing solutions.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- How to transition from a consultant to a CEO with no growth ceiling.
- What an asset actually is.
- How to get past your growth ceiling.
- The difference between hustling through pain and asset-creating through pain.
- How to use your pain points to create growth assets.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- EP482: The Pain Audit
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!