Have you ever felt like you’ve been knocked down, beaten up, or unhappy in your business? Perhaps you’re not making as much money as you thought you would by this period in your career are just unsatisfied but can’t really put your finger on why.
Hundreds, if not thousands, of smart, successful, high-achieving women in business go through a phase like this and in today’s society, there’s a lot of attention on finding “quick fix” solutions.
Ladies, I’m here to tell you today that, in reality, there is no quick fix solutions in building a business. You need to be resilient and motivated!
On today’s episode, I talk about the importance of resilience – of getting back up after being knocked on your butt to get back on that horse. I’m also going to share the number one “short cut” to building your resilience so you can be more prepared the next time you feel like you’ve fallen off the horse.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- It is critically important to cultivate resilience in ourselves and our businesses
- There are no “quick fix” solutions in building a business
- When people are unhappy despite everything else in their life going right and being successful, it is often due to a major focus on themselves.
- When people are connected to a vision that is greater than they are, they tend to be happier and exhibit much more resilience.
- Make your motivation bigger than just you reaching your potential.
How to Reconnect To Your Business’ Vision and Gain Resilience:
- Remember your “why.” Why are you in this business? What motivated you to create this vision? What drives you in the day to day practices of running your business and working with clients?
- Think about the opportunities you’d like to create and present for your family and how your earning potential is closely related to those opportunities.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!