Something everyone craves from time to time in every aspect of life and business is space. Space to breathe, space to grow, space to think, and space to reflect on what you’re needing to step into the fullness of your vision and mission in your business.
The problem is that women have historically been denied space. In fact, we’ve been actively encouraged to stay small. However, taking up space is critical if you want to grow, so this week, Eleanor is inviting you to take the revolutionary act of giving yourself the space you need to grow, and showing you how.
Join Eleanor this week to discover the gift and power of giving yourself space to grow. You’ll discover how embracing open time will allow you to get in front of your company and lead it from that place, and three strategies that will help you create the space you need to grow.
Whether you’re a long-time listener or brand new to this podcast, your insight matters and we want to hear from you. If you’ve benefited from the show in any way, please rate and review it by clicking here.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why having space to grow is a key component of the Jewel Business Model.
- How women have historically been denied space.
- The assets women-owned businesses need to have in place in order to get space and time back.
- Why space is the antidote to overwhelm.
- 3 things you need to create, learn, and release in order to give yourself the space you needed to grow.
- The gift of a really powerful niche.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for Eleanor’s email newsletter.
- Connect with Eleanor on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- Click here to apply for one of Safi Media’s programs.
- Get your hands on this free course, Selling with Story!
- Barbara Hewson
- Digital Freedom Productions