Galina Antova is a cybersecurity entrepreneur and co-founder of Claroty – a purpose-built cybersecurity platform for industrial IoT networks. She has worked with big-name companies such as Siemens and IBM. In 2011 she was awarded the prestigious MBA scholarship with IMD Future Leaders. Also a mentor with SparkLabs, she is passionate about instilling her knowledge in future entrepreneurs and supporting women in in S.T.E.M careers.
On this episode of Fierce Feminine Leadership, Galina and I discuss:
- How to successfully navigate a male-dominated industry.
- The areas of business you may not realize NEED cybersecurity.
- Legacy products that are leaving your business at risk.
- How the Israeli army and Claroty ended up working together.
- How to get in front of the decision makers in your company.
- What to look for in investors.
- How she rapidly grew her company.
- How to hire ‘trusted lieutenants’.
- And MUCH more