Sandra joins me today to discuss the factors that played a significant role in her success today. She also shares some career strategies and tactical moves you can do to thrive in your career, especially when you are in the corporate setting, and how to talk to your family when pursuing a career promotion that requires you to move and relocate.
“Have the courage to get out there.” – Sandra Henderson
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How moving benefited her children
- How to put yourself forward and have your voice heard in the corporate world
- Elegant and practical ways to celebrate your work and that of your team’s
- Sandra’s most challenging experience and what she has learned from it
- Most overlooked place to find help
- How your network and connections can help and support your endeavors
- Resources versus resourcefulness
Sandra’s Top 3 Success Advice:
- Have an understanding of the clients and what makes them tick.
- Have a strong and supportive family and network.
- Work with an organization who supports and gives you the opportunity to try things and who would celebrate with you when you’re having success.
Connect with Sandra Henderson:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is a 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work Free Training
Are you ready to realize where your power leaks are and how to plug them? Join us for the 90-minute Free Master Class: 5 Ways Ambitious Career Women Give Their Power Away at Work!
You will learn…
- 5 surprising power leaks that derail the careers of highly ambitious female leaders
- How to tell if a lack of self-awareness is holding you back from opportunity and threatening your reputation
- Why so many professional women struggle to transform from being a do-er to being a leader
- Why the failure to change could keep you overlooked and underpaid
- Proven strategies to boost your confidence and personal power – even in the most competitive work environments and cultures