As one of the top-ranking women in the National Football League, Anne Gordon has been the Senior Vice President of Marketing, Media, and Communications for Philadelphia Eagles since 2012. She started her career as a journalist and then became a partner at the investment firm Dubilier & Company. To stay healthy and fit, she pursues an active lifestyle through biking, swimming, and weight training.
Anne joins me today to share her leadership and effective communication strategies to make sure that she and her staff are all working as one and pursuing the same direction. Anne also shares her career journey, the vital skills she learned that play a crucial part in her role today, and how she established herself after every pivot and career transition she has made.
“When challenges happen, go with your gut and trust in your vision.” – Anne Gordon
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The significance of the daily early morning huddles among her department leaders
- How she monitors and deals with the more prominent issues
- The scope of her responsibilities and those of the departments under her
- How she creates a safe working environment to produce the best outcome
- Explaining how to “think in pictures”
- The edge journalists have when working in the TV and marketing industries
- Her guiding factor in career trajectory
- The two challenges she faces and how she overcomes those
- How she deals with crises
- The people who inspire her and why
Anne’s Advice for Fierce Feminine Leaders:
- Recognize your strengths – that something about you that you can bring to the tables of the business world.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Pay it forward.
- Red Notice Book by Bill Browder
- Sophie’s Choice Book by William Styron
Have the Millionaire Mindset!
Are you ready to break the glass ceiling in your corporate career or business? Register to join the 7-Figure Mindset Masterclass, our last masterclass before the year ends! Learn the mindset of successful, fierce women. Discover what separates them from the dreamers and learn strategies you can adapt for the growth of your career and business. Hurry and Visit EleanorBeaton.com/7FigureMindset to claim a spot today.
Dial Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2017
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2018? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/Discover.