When Whitney Wolfe Herd left Tinder (after suing them for sexual harassment), she knew she had the skills, experience, and drive to building something great. She went on to create Bumble and soon, at the age of 31, became the youngest self-made female billionaire in history.
I believe that success leaves clues. So I dissected her story to bring out the single most lucrative, most valuable nugget to help you unlock your next level of business growth no matter your starting point.
Your path to success might look different than Whitney’s, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is we all have the same milestones we want to hit in our own unique ways. Growing a business is messy and challenging, and there is no blueprint for success. But, we can take clues from each other’s journeys to help us on our own.
In today’s episode, I breakdown the single most important thing Whitney Wolfe Herd did to turn Bumble into the dynamite, jewel business it is today. I’m sharing it with you because I believe this piece of advice will be game-changing for your business development. If you have the ovaries to hear this wisdom and apply it to your business in your unique way, I know so many of you will be hitting the same milestones as Bumble very soon.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why entrepreneurial milestones are so critical.
- The most important milestone that Whitney Wolf Herd accomplished.
- Why this milestone is essential if you want to create a jewel business.
- How Whitney hit unicorn status at the age of 31.
- The benefits of focusing on asset growth.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Join the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator or apply for the Incubator Mastermind
- EP444: What Is a Jewel Business
- Whitney Wolfe Herd
- Brené Brown
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!