As I personally celebrate 500 episodes, close to two million downloads of the show, and the reach it has set up for me to influence and empower thousands of women founders around the world, I want to let you in on a secret that has helped me generate millions upon millions of dollars in my business.
If you think this has required complicated marketing tactics and obsessively trying to figure out how to grow my audience, think again. Sure, that can help, but what truly works for raking in millions isn’t fancy, trendy, glamorous, or even particularly fun. However, if you want to set up a financial fortress like I have, it’s necessary. And it’s called showing up.
Join me this week as I show you how you can make millions as a founder if you’re willing to show up for your dream. I’m walking you through my podcasting journey to exemplify the power of consistent dedication so you too can blow your own mind with what practicing showing up can do for your bank account, your life, and your future.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The power of consistent dedication.
- Why you need to start practicing showing up as a strategy to drive millions for your business.
- What’s been required of me to show up to podcast 500 weeks in a row.
- Why you might be struggling to sustainably scale your company.
- How to stop questioning your dream of generating millions in your business.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- EP490: The Million Dollar Social Media Marketing Plan
- Register for the Scale Without Sacrifice webinar!
- Get the free course, Selling with Story, here!
- Click here to apply for one of my programs.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!