Behind the scenes glimpses of other successful businesses can be a powerful resource for learning from their successes, their failures, and their challenges. As a fierce female leader, it is one of my favorite ways to learn new strategies and techniques that can help me grow my business as well as help others achieve success.
Today, I take you behind the scenes of my recent 3-day workshop called Your Million Dollar Message. I share the lessons I’ve learned from hosting over 25 live events over the last five years, the techniques and strategies I’ve tried, and the mistakes I’ve made along my journey. I also explain how offering discounts and free tickets can impact your event, the difference between having a full event room versus a room full of people that are deeply invested in the experience, and how getting over your own insecurities can help you feel more energized after your event has ended.
“Hosting a sacred space for your people to come together is a privilege and an opportunity that comes with risk and devotion.” – Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The importance of being clear about your event’s mission and purpose
- The core mission behind the Your Million Dollar Message workshop
- How your event’s mission impacts other aspects of your gathering, such as logistics
- The importance of being willing to experiment courageously
- Mistakes I’ve made when trying to mitigate the risks associated with hosting a live event
- The true impact that free, discounted, and subsidized tickets can have on your event
- Pricing your event tickets based on the value of the event experience
- Why I eliminated bonus tickets, bring-a-friend pricing, and other reduced-pricing strategies for the Your Million Dollar Message workshop
- The difference between having a full room for your event versus having a room filled with individuals deeply invested in the experience you will create
- Considering common industry practices, your values, and the changes you can make to be in alignment with your values
- The difference between transformational events and informational events – and how to balance both
- How your confidence in your material and your skill as a facilitator impacts your ability to balance information and transformation at your event
- What may be causing your nervous energy before your live event – and how to fix it
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program – the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Fierce Community!
Want even more fierce leadership advice, tips, and training? Join me in the Fierce Feminine Leadership community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level, fierce women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. In this free community, you’ll get ongoing training and interactions with me and my team as well as network and grow your organization with other fierce, like-minded thought-leaders.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and network with other high-power thought-leaders, join me in the free Fierce Feminine Leadership community today!