SafiMedia is Hiring:
Full Time Certified Executive Coach
We are looking for a superstar, certified executive coach to join our team.
At Safi Media, we teach women how to make $1M per year selling knowledge and expertise. We’re on a mission to double the number of women who generate $1M in annual revenues by 2030 through entrepreneurship education, business coaching, and storytelling.
We are looking for a superbly talented certified executive coach to join our team as a full-time employee and help us fulfill our mission of advancing gender equity one woman-owned business at a time.
Your key duties will include:
- Using impeccable executive coaching skills to support our clients to recognize and overcome limiting beliefs so they can reach their goals faster and with less overwhelm;
- Provide clear support and helpful guidance as our clients set goals, navigate obstacles and grow their businesses
- Be a sounding board and thought partner to our women entrepreneur clients
- Provide expert facilitation of virtual group sessions and events
- Design short learning modules for virtual workshops
- Dedicate yourself to learning our proprietary coaching tools, methodologies, and curriculum to support our clients in their quest to build 7-figure businesses.
Success in this role means you are able to be fully present, all in, and use impeccable coaching skills to support the growth and development of our clients.
Who this role is FOR:
- You are smart, independent, proactive and you’ve invested in your own personal and professional development.
- You are a highly skilled certified coach.
- Preference for applicants who have experience in sales, marketing, and leadership.
- You are set up to work from a home office.
- You want to join an entrepreneurial team.
- You have a university degree.
Who this role is NOT FOR:
- Someone who wants to start your own business in the next two years.
- Someone who can’t work independently.
- Someone who has never worked in an entrepreneurial environment before.
If you’re still reading and you’d like to explore this career opportunity, please complete this short application. We are accepting applications up to June 25, 2021.