Dear Future Colleague,
My name is Eleanor Beaton. I’m the founder of Safi Media. We are an education and coaching company on a mission to double the number of women entrepreneurs who sustainably scale past $1M in annual revenue by 2030.
We have been recognized globally for our work with women leaders and entrepreneurs. And today we are seeking a Rockstar Business Coach & Programs Success Coordinator to join our team and help us accomplish our mission.
The complete job description is listed below, but there are a few important things you should consider, whether this is a role that you are interested in, or if you know someone who might be a great fit!
We believe in practicing what we preach, and we focus on amplifying the impact of women founders and of our team. This means:
- Extraordinary colleagues who will stimulate you intellectually and creatively and be a true joy to work with.
- A competitive salary and plenty of time off so you can do meaningful work AND have open time to think, dream, and play.
- Smart, original, well thought out coaching, storytelling and marketing strategies that provide you with clear structure to work inside of, and plenty of space to bring your originality to the table.
- Lots of opportunities to share your knowledge with our smart, highly vetted, baller women entrepreneur clients from around the world.
- The ability to use your extraordinary talents to tell stories, create marketing and lead conversations that shape culture and advance gender equity globally.
The Business Coach & Programs Success Coordinator position is a unique, career-forging role where you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide personalized one-on-one coaching to clients, addressing their unique needs and goals
- Showcase your skills and knowledge of industry trends, innovative strategies, best practices in more, both internally with the Safi Media team and for our clients
- Work directly with an award-winning CEO (that’s me!) and play a crucial role in growing the global impact and annual revenue of Safi Media
In short, the Business Coach & Programs Success Coordinator will play a critical role as liaison and advocate for our clients, while helping to shape the success of Safi Media’s mission. To do it well, you need to be hungry, ambitious and smart. You also need to be empathetic and diligent.
As our Business Coach & Programs Success Coordinator, you will work closely with the leadership team to proactively identify and address client challenges, and to design and provide effective solutions that meet company and community values.
Practically speaking, this means you will be responsible for working with the CEO and our world class team to create and design practical tools and templates within the program, conduct one-on-one coaching sessions to guide clients toward their growth goals, collaborate with internal teams to enhance program effectiveness and content and build continued community engagement within our programs.
To be successful in this role, you need to have an ability to see the big picture without losing track of the details. You need to be a fast learner and bring a natural sense of speed and urgency to your work WHILE being impeccable with the details.
You need to be both a stickler for details AND a relationship builder. You will need to be fearless about embracing new technologies, reaching out to people you don’t know, and ensuring everyone who comes into our world is treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. And you need to have the energy and stamina to keep up with an agile, energetic and fast-paced leader.
This is a multidisciplinary role perfect for a smart, hungry person who thrives on innovation, variety and purpose. You need to be business savvy, people savvy and you need to be an excellent written and oral communicator. You are mature, you dislike drama, you can work independently and you do not need a ton of handholding.
We see this as a mid-level to senior role; it all depends on the WHO. You could be earlier in your career but bringing huge energy, drive and commitment. We’d be open to taking you on if you’re a good fit for our team and culture. On the other hand, you could be a senior, seasoned pro looking to inject your skills and know how in a growing, mission-oriented company. In either case, the role’s seniority level would morph to match the skills you bring. We’re human like that. 🙂
In return, we offer a competitive salary, plenty of paid leave, and the ability to do meaningful work with a group of exceptionally smart, talented and funny people. We work hard and laugh harder. We get results. We reflect deeply and learn. We are compassionate and tough.
You can read a detailed and technical job description here. If you’re intrigued, please submit your application. If you know someone you think could be a fit, introduce us!
Applications close on December 19, and we’re looking to have our successful candidate start in mid-to-late January.
Eleanor ‘Future Colleague’ Beaton